Continuous Cast Alloys is the leading manufacturer of cobalt and nickel based hardfacing welding rods and electrodes. Our cast rods are produced by a state-of-the-art computer controlled continuous casting system. Available in a wide range of lengths and diameters, our rods meet AWS standard and can be customized to meet customers’ specific wear requirements.
Continuous Cast Alloy electrodes are used in the most demanding industrial applications including engine, valve, gas turbine, oil patch, forging dies, saw blade, aerospace, military, and non-cobalt nuclear. All our products are all-American made and shipped worldwide. Our hardfacing alloys include cobalt base, nickel base, iron base, and tungsten carbide compounds which offer outstanding wear resistance. Custom Cast Alloys provides electrode alloy customers:
- Efficient, clean continuous casting technology
- Custom capabilities and proprietary chemistries
- All orders shipped with a Certificate of Analysis guarantee
- Innovative processes and state-of-the-art technology to keep our customers competitive
- Industrial experts on staff to ensure superior quality, valuable consultation, and field support