Cobalt 21 Powder Nominal Chemistry AWS SPECIFICATION C Mn Si Cr Ni Mo Fe W Co Min 0.15 2.0 1.5 25.0 1.5 4.5 3.0 BA Max 0.40 max Max 30.0 4.0 7.0 MAX BAL Deposited Chemical Composition WELDMETAL UNDILUTED C Mn Si Cr Ni Mo Fe W…
Continuous Cast Alloys (CCA) range of atomized cobalt- and nickel-base powders includes specific alloy compositions and sieve cuts for use with PTA, laser cladding, HVOF, and flame spraying techniques.
- High purity and a very low level of oxygen ere to the inert gas atomizing process.
- Good fluidity because of the spherical shape of each particle with the minimum of satellites.
- A wide choice of alloy powders.
- A full product range for Plasma Transferred Arc Welding. Thermal Spraying and the HIP process.
PLASMA TRANSFERRED ARC WELDING
Plasma Transferred Arc Welding (PTA)has come to play an important role in hardfacing.
Characteristics of PTA are:
- Automatic welding is readily available and requires less operator skill.
- High deposition rate(Twice that of GTAW)
- Smooth deposit surface and fewer defects in the deposit.
- Less dilution in a deposit than GTAW
- Blended powders can be used.
- Controlling bead thickness is easier with PTA than with oxy-acetylene and GTAW(0.25 — 6.4mrn, 0.010 — 1 /4in.)
- High quality and purity PTA welded beads obtained.
- Good fluidity of powder
- A wide range of Hardfacing Alloy Powders from which to choose.
Typical Alloy Powders
Particle Size 180/45pm (00/325 Mesh), 150/45 m (100/325 Mesh) Other Particle Size Available
Apparent Density > 4.0g/cm3
Flow Rate : < If3sec/50g
Unit Weight : 5kgs/bottle or 10 lbs/bottle
Alloy Powders we made to suit requirements specified for different thermal spraying methods.